Well, a couple of weeks into the New Year, and it’s time for the usual Resolutions. So what are mine this year, well some I am keeping to myself, but a few techie ones remain.
In no particular order I intend to do/get the following:
- Obtain a Macbook (Air / Pro).
- Learn how to program the Iphone / Ipad
- Get a tablet pc (Ipad possibly or windows 7 based one we shall see)
- New Digital camera to replace the now aging Canon EOS350 – (my current one has suffered from being in -28 and + 40 in it’s working life)
- Get this Blog back up and running doing the following:
- Reviewing Iphone Apps – on the Iphone 4 and Iphone 3g
- Document insights into MySQL from the servers I manage
- Get to grips (finally) with OOP and PHP (come-on I know JAVA so I really should have cracked this already but the old C programming gets in the way).
- Have a dabble in Cloud Computing – it seems to be here to stay and since 2010 had virtualisation 2011 is Cloud 🙂
That’s it for now – check back to see how I do 🙂